Aye Thandar Win, MD, FACC
1910 E. Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 266-2200
Fax: 602) 604-5032
- Fellowship: Chief Fellow Cardiovascular Disease, University of Iowa Hospitals, Iowa City, IA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of Iowa Hospital, Iowa City, IA
- Internship: Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL
- Medical School: Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
- Undergraduate: Honor’s Program in Medical Education, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
About the Provider
Aye Thandar Win, MD, FACC is board certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine with over fifteen years of experience. Dr. Win has completed advanced studies through Cornell University regarding the strong correlation between diet and heart disease. As such, she is uniquely qualified to counsel patients on the tremendous benefits of a whole food plant based diet. She strongly believes in prevention and helps patients to identify and modify their risk factors. She enjoys inspiring patients to focus on overall health (not just cardiovascular) and using different modalities of treatment to achieve a healthier body and mind.
Dr. Win is involved in the community and has worked with the American Heart Association for many years. She recently completed her term as President of the Phoenix Board of the American Heart Association. She believes in promotion of cardiovascular health awareness. She is also a member of the American College of Cardiology.
Dr. Win endeavors to inspire her patients to achieve a high level of health and fitness. She follows her own advice. She dances, runs half marathons, works out regularly and maintains an active lifestyle.
- Assess, diagnose and manage acute and chronic cardiac disease
- Women's heart disease
- Noninvasive imaging such as echocardiogram and nuclear imaging