Divyashree Varma, MD, FACC, FHRS
Phoenix - Main
4444 North 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: (602) 952-0002
1910 East Thomas Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 266-2200
- Medical School: Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College and Research Hospital, Navi Mumbai, India
- Residency: SUNY-Upstate Medical University Hospital, Syracuse, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular Dieases, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Fellowship: Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan
About The Provider
Dr. Divyashree Varma is a board certified Cardiac Electrophysiologist from the prestigious William Beaumont Hospital in Michigan, where she trained with experts in Heart Rhythm Disorders as well as pioneers in catheter ablation. She most enjoyed Supraventricular Arrhythmia studies, as she found them most intellectually stimulating.
Dr. Varma is very well trained in catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation and complex Atypical Atrial flutters. She has performed many complex Ventricular Arrhythmia ablations during her training and feels comfortable managing critically ill patients with these disorders. Her ideal patient is one who is willing to take charge of their own health and willing to work with her as a teammate towards the common goal of good cardiovascular health.
Dr. Varma is very proud of her professional accomplishments. She is board certified in not only Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Cardiac Electrophysiology, but also in Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology. She graduated at the top of her class in medical school in India and went on to perform well on the USMLE board, which allowed her to train at excellent institutes in the US. By elevating her training at every step, Dr. Varma had the good fortune of training with other big names in her field and has earned the trust andrespect of her peers.
- Cardiac Rhythm Disorders
- Invasive Electrophysiologic Therapy for Cardiac Rhythm Disorders
- Graduate Medical Education